Instructions for building and running RTEMS on the Raspberry Pi

warm38 warm38 at juno.com
Fri Apr 5 20:31:16 UTC 2013

Alan, what a coincidence,  I JUST now received 3 Model A RaspberryPi's
via snailmail before checking my email.

I took a quick breeze through your pages and <ooof!> now I have to go off
to a high speed site and download a ton of stuff (I'm bandwidth limited).

My Linux box died a while back so all I have is a windozeXP environment
for development <sigh> and I need all those tools to work on that (which
means all the downloads for the development environment).

wade in florida

On Fri, 5 Apr 2013 11:37:22 -0400 Alan Cudmore <alan.cudmore at gmail.com>