MinGW

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Wed Aug 7 11:07:58 UTC 2013

Hello Simon,

you can use the RTEMS Source Builder (RSB) for this:

http://wiki.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/RTEMS_Source_Builder

I normally build the MinGW tools on Linux.

The MinGW tools from here should work:

ftp://ftp.rtems.org/pub/rtems/mingw64/4.11/i686/

These tools however use an outdated Newlib which doesn't contain some bug fixes
included in the RSB version.