Crash in _User_extensions_Thread_create

Matthew J Fletcher amimjf at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 16:37:51 UTC 2013

Hi

I dont define CONFIGURE_INITAL_EXTENSIONS so i was surprised to even be in
this code. A #error in confdefs.h shows that its the RTEMS_NEWLIB define
thats causing that path to be taken.

The faulting line is the function pointer call into Callouts.thread_create
as Callouts in uninitialised.

I guess i am missing some #define that will setup this for me, i've looked
in the samples folder and they just seem to #define the drivers they need,
then #define the number of resources, then #define
CONFIGURE_RTEMS_INIT_TASKS_TABLE, then #define CONFIG_INIT and include
confdefs.h so i am a bit confused about the problem i am seeing.

--

regards
---