Re : Inconsistency between bsp structure and erc32 user manual

lacroix.antoine at free.fr lacroix.antoine at free.fr
Wed Jul 24 09:33:02 UTC 2013

Hi Matias,

I guess the structure definition and the defines below are a bit outdated and correspond to a time where the ERC32 was a three chips processor. There must have been some initial definition of the "erc32" expected registers.
If you have a look at atmel's implementation (tsc695), http://www.atmel.com/Images/doc4118.pdf on pages 6&7 you will see that these two offsets A8 and AC are indeed used for GPIO instead of Failed address offset and syndrome.
I assume these structure fields are never directly used by RTEMS kernel itself so this "modified usage" has no impact (except the structure/documentation names mismatch).

Hoping it helps,
Regards,
Antoine