FW: Load module fail using RTL

박형식 hspark at satreci.com
Tue Aug 12 09:10:37 UTC 2014

I try to follow way. I applied patch file to rtl-host and re-build. But result is same.

It seems to do not include gcc libraries.

I include __floatsisf function in my base rtems. so that error do not occurs, but other symbol could not find.(__gesf2)

But, __addsf3 is not include in my rtems. but this symbol is linked by libgcc.a