compile error in dwmac-desc-enh.c

Michael Davidsaver mdavidsaver at bnl.gov
Wed Aug 6 20:06:35 UTC 2014

On 08/06/2014 03:39 PM, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> You really want to use the RTEMS Source Builder (RSB). It is a tool
> written in Python

This would be helpful if I has only building for myself, however I'm
working to update my Debian packaging for 4.11.  This is fairly
straightforward for when I can just get the source and patch it myself.
 I'm not sure about trying to incorporate another layer of build system.

Where are the latest patches being kept?  Can the "Tools Source" link on
rtems.org be updated?

FYI the packaging is now on github

https://github.com/epicsdeb/rtems-gcc-newlib/tree/master