toolchain versions (was Re: compile error in dwmac-desc-enh.c)

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Tue Aug 12 03:08:43 UTC 2014

On 9/08/2014 9:19 am, Chris Johns wrote:
> On 9/08/2014 12:00 am, Gedare Bloom wrote:
>> Perhaps there should be a generic config file in rtems-tools that
>> provides links to these external patches?
>
> Yes we do need something. I will look at some form of INI file format.
> Plenty of bits of code around to parse this format.

I have added the ability to report with an INI format. The current
output is:

http://www.rtems.org/ftp/pub/rtems/people/chrisj/source-builder/4.11-rtems-all.ini

and is generated using:

  $ cd rtems
  $ ../source-builder/sb-reports --format=ini 4.11/rtems-all

The HTML version is build machine specific and is:

http://www.rtems.org/ftp/pub/rtems/people/chrisj/source-builder/4.11-rtems-all.html

If this format of file is suitable it can be added to the
rtems-tools.git repo.

Chris