FW: Load module fail using RTL

Peng Fan van.freenix at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 01:40:36 UTC 2014

Hi,

First applying the patches at
http://lists.rtems.org/pipermail/devel/2014-August/007584.html
both is for rtl-host.

Then pass '--one-file' to rtems-ld, the it will add the object files in
libxx.a into the final rap image.

And u should pass '-m "xxxx" ', xxxx means bsp flags when u build your
sparc bsp. I am not familiar with sparc. Just like what u used, ' -m
"-msoft-float -mcpu=v8" ', if this is the bsp machine flags that u build
your bsp. u may refer to
http://lists.rtems.org/pipermail/devel/2014-August/007584.html to see
details.

The patch is in discussion, just a temproray way.

Regards,
Peng.