RTEMS Installation & Configuration

Oyake, Amalaye (398K) amalaye.oyake at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Jan 15 18:28:06 UTC 2014

Hello Noble,

When you build an application, the kernel (library) gets linked in. Look at the source code for the Hello World example as start.

Many of us are VxWorksified in our thinking, where the Kernel is active and expects you to dynamically load the object files. RTEMS is different.

Regards,
* Amalaye Oyake                                       *
* Instrument Product Software Development Group  */\  *
* Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena            *||  *
* CA 91109 818.393.7168 work   626.399.1707 cell /||\ *