RTEMS available tasks

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Tue Jan 28 14:34:44 UTC 2014

On 2014-01-28 15:30, Andre Marques wrote:

> Well, for me Qemu seems to be having some problems with the output, because I
> can set breakpoints, and run the code on the remote target, but Qemu doesn't
> show any output (with -nographic, and different consoles), or shows the output
> for the program passed with the -kernel parameter, regardless of what gdb says
> that is printing.
>
> For now I guess I'm leaving this as it is, as I've tried for several hours
> already to make the output work.
>
> On pc386 the -S option leads to a fatal error, because when loading the program
> it seems to load it on the Bios memory space. If I dont use that option all
> seems to work. As for arm, I could't get any output.

Which Qemu version do you use?  I normally use the latest Git version.

If you omit the -nographic option, then you need "-serial stdio".

The output appears on the terminal running Qemu (not the GDB terminal).

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 189 47 41-16
Fax     : +49 89 189 47 41-09