Communicating with RTEMS instance running inside QEMU

Saeed Ehteshamifar salpha.2004 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 15:32:38 UTC 2015

Hi,

What is the best way to communicate with RTEMS Init task? Is it possible to
pass arguments to Init task when invoking QEMU?
The problem is that I want to pass test case list to RTEMS, and the list
might change during execution (if a test case execution fails, the test
cases from the beginning up to after the failed test case should be removed
from the list) so I can't hard code it in the compilation process.
I was thinking to use a permanent filesystem (like jffs2) and control this
process via a file which is edited by host and read by guest (RTEMS). Is
there an easier/better way to do this?

Kind Regards,
SAeeD