is anybody familiar with pci device driver on x86?

乔宇 2514952733 at qq.com
Sat Feb 28 02:51:10 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm working on a bsp on x86 platform, with two PCI communication cards. However, i'm quite confused by how to develop a PCI device driver? there is two pci relevent files(pci_bios.h,pci_bios.c‍), how to make a pci device driver?
I've run the ticker.exe, and i get the message "PCI bus: could not initialize PCI BIOS interface". It seems that i didnot configure a PCI supporting. How to make pci work?

Thank you for your advice. Good luck.

Qiao Yu
Senior Engineer of Research & Development
Xi'an Ray-Vision Electronics Technology Co.,Ltd.  ShanXi(710000), China.
(86)029-88719182    2514952733 at qq.com