Beaglebone Bootloader

Cláudio Silva claudiodcsilva at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 08:39:49 UTC 2015

Hi Angelo,

xkyboot is just a command name that is executed by uenvcmd; you can name
whatever you want. "XKYAPP2" is the executable name. It should placed on
the tftp server's root, or otherwise you need to provide the full path to
it.
Is your tftp server working correctly? Try to test from a tftp client on
Linux.

Best Regards,
Cláudio