How to set up an interrupt on Zynq

xuelin.tian at qkmtech.com xuelin.tian at qkmtech.com
Tue Feb 23 14:25:08 UTC 2016

Hi all,I recently need to set up some interrups on Zynq via RTEMS, but I got a little confusing about it. In C User Manual, it says that we need rtems_interrupt_catch to establish an ISR for the system. But, it would go well when I tried it. When I dig into the source code, it shows that all the directives should be working based on one condition, which is CPU_SIMPLE_VECTORED_INTERRUPTS is TRUE. In Zynq, it is FALSE. And, I also tried to configure the interrupts with the memory mapped registers as told in Zynq TRM, it did not go well either. So, any general instructions on this? Thank you.

Best,TianQ.K.M Technology Co., Ltd.xuelin.tian at qkmtech.com