Zync Zedboard vs ZC702 and I2C

Rehab Massoud rehab.massoud at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 14:46:01 UTC 2017

Replying to the group
On Feb 25, 2017 15:37, "Rehab Massoud" <rehab.massoud at gmail.com> wrote:

> I hope the answers below could be useful.
> On Feb 25, 2017 14:58, "Scott Zemerick" <scott at zemericks.com> wrote:
> >
> > I've been reading the forum posts over the last couple of days
regarding the Zync Zedboard and Microzed.  Does anyone have any experience
or suggestions on the following?

> > * I have both the Zedboard and the ZC702 eval board - both of these use
the same chip.  Anyone tried putting rtems on the ZC702?  I imagine that it
would work since people have been successful with the microzed.

I've managed to run a simple tasks with RTEMS on Leon3 on zedboadlrd, but
didn't try with the processing system.

> > * How is the I2C support in the rtems Zync Zedboard BSP?  Anyone using
it with either the Zedboard or ZC702?  Example code to share?  What I2C
slave device are you using?

As far as I know Zedboad doesn't support I2C. Xilinx development board
supports it (as per its datasheet) if you need it.