RTEMS on T2080 in hypervisor environment

Matthew Dahl M.Dahl at astronautics.com
Fri Jun 23 19:57:44 UTC 2017

Sebastian,
Thank you for the quick reply.

I can confirm that the HV is supplying the device tree address (as specified in the HV DTB) to the RTEMS guest and the HV is populating that address in RTEMS guest memory with the 'guest' DTB.
I suspect there is some illegal memory access going on. Currently in the process of attempting to confirm this by utilizing the CW probe.

Being first is always fun or at least interesting :)
Will keep banging on it

Thanks,
Matthew Dahl
Senior Software Engineer