Compiling Without Internet

Jacob Saina jsaina at terpmail.umd.edu
Fri Sep 8 03:20:30 UTC 2017

Hi Chris,

The use case is: On a machine with no Internet access, we should be able to
modify the BSP and applications and rebuild.

My goal was to do (2) for the sake of having a known, frozen version of
RSB; but ultimately I can buld RSB while I have Internet, and I should
never have to rebuild it, correct? I was able to do that, and build
kernel/bsp and applications without a network connection today.

I haven't tried the tarball, only checked out tags/branches from the git
repo. Will the tarball build RSB without the need for Internet access?

Thanks,
Jacob