Console API

Mingyu Li lmy2010lmy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 15:06:10 UTC 2018

Hi,

I think you are referencing the right documentation.
"rtems_termios_callbacks" should be what you need.

Would you tell me what exact platform you are working on? I recommend you
read the bsp source code that is mostly close to yours.

Please feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Maxul

Ярослав Лещинский <midniwalker at gmail.com> 于2018年10月26日周五 上午12:18写道: