CONFIGURE_APPLICATION_NEEDS_CLOCK_DRIVER macro issue

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Wed Jul 24 05:46:30 UTC 2019

On 23/07/2019 21:30, Michel Macena wrote:
> Hi, I have compiled a test code for an ERC32 target board and loaded it
> using gdb,
> the code:
>
>     #include <bsp.h>
>
>     #include <stdlib.h>
>     #include <stdio.h>
>
>     rtems_task Init(
>        rtems_task_argument ignored
>     )
>     {
>
>          uint16_t a=6;
>          printf( "Hello World Michel\n" );
>          printf( "numero: %d\n",a );
>

>     }

Please have a look at the INTERNAL_ERROR_THREAD_EXITTED fatal error

https://docs.rtems.org/branches/master/c-user/fatal_error.html#internal-error-codes

If you use GDB, then always set a break point to _Terminate. It will hit
if the application terminated.

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 189 47 41-16