jtag access for zybo zynq board

Kent Dorfman kent.dorfman766 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 13:25:27 UTC 2019

On 9/27/19, Jonathan Brandmeyer <jbrandmeyer at planetiq.com> wrote:
> OpenOCD should work, although you'll have to do some legwork on your
> own to make it happen.  It has JTAG adapter configurations built-in
> for the HS3 family, as well as some of the Zynq-7000 family.  It
> doesn't have board files for the COTS dev boards, though.

Am slowly digging through this stuff and will follow up once I have a
better grasp on what will be required...It is way different than my
previous experience of sending s-record blobs to a ppc flash to set up
the board.  xilinx introduction of a ROM and their FSBL requirements
complicate matters slightly, compared to what I'm used to.

Thanks!