RTEMS 5.1 RC2 Available

Karel Gardas karel.gardas at centrum.cz
Tue Aug 25 10:38:08 UTC 2020

On 8/25/20 2:30 AM, Chris Johns wrote:
>> Also is there any reason pcx86 BSP is not documented at all?
>
> We need someone to create and add the documentation for the PC BSP. It is not
> hard but it is important. The README in the BSP could be filtered, updated and
> moved into the doco.

Please review attached patch and let me know if this is good for the
start or you need spelling/formatting changes. I'm especially not sure
how best to format Runtime Options listing -- e.g. `--console` results
in not so nice -console in output etc. Also I'm not able to verify PDF
gen due to #4062.

Thanks,
Karel