BSP missing

Zacchaeus Liang zliang111 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 19:55:18 UTC 2020

Thanks so much! I managed to get it to work! The strange thing was to run
it I had to use

/home/zakonrockets/development/rtems/5/bin/rtems-run
--rtems-bsps=pc-qemu  build/i386-rtems5-pc386/hello.exe

 It's wierd because i'm using that as opposed to the i386/pc385 to run it.
I looked at the small projects that i can do to contribute? They all seem
really hard. What is the easiest coding task (as they word it on the wiki
article )? What is a good way to get to know  rtems and rtosn general?

Thanks Mritunjay your tutorial helped so much!