Newbie question: Building Apps

Charles Manning cdhmanning at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 00:25:59 UTC 2020

Hi All

I need to get going with RTEMS, so I thought I'd follow the quickstart
guild.

All good until I got to the bit where I wanted to build an app.

https://docs.rtems.org/branches/master/user/start/app.html: TODO

I have the following in the PATH:

/home/charles/quick-start/rtems/5/bin:

So I fetched the examples-v2 from git and tried make.

s-v2$ make
Makefile:1: /Makefile.inc: No such file or directory
Makefile:3: /make/directory.cfg: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target '/make/directory.cfg'.  Stop.

A quick sniff in the Makefile indicates that there are at least 3 RTEMS_xxx
paths that need to be set.

Is there a script I need to run to set those up?

Thanks

Charles