Compilation error in compiling RISC-V bsps

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Fri Nov 13 06:27:48 UTC 2020

On 13/11/20 5:20 pm, somesh deshmukh wrote:
> Thanks for all the comments/suggestions.

No problem.

> This issue exists with the released version 5.1 however when I tried with the
> master branch source code, I did not faced this issue.

Oh that is interesting and thank you for checking master and reporting back. I
wonder what has changed to fix this .... hmm

Could you please try the master version of `rtems-ld` with a 5.1 build of the
BSP with tests?

You should be able to copy the master version to your 5.1 tool set.

Thanks
Chris