Can't submit patch

Robin Müller robin.mueller.m at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 08:52:10 UTC 2020

Hi,

I can't submit a patch via the way recommended on the website.
I tried to send the mail via web interface to devel at rtems.org directly but
then I received something related to spam protection.

It's just a small patch for the arm/stm32h7 bsp which allows to adapt the
clock rate in config.ini for the nucleo board. I also added .project to the
.gitignore files so I can load the rtems soures and browse them in Eclipse.
Is there any other way to submit it or can anyone tell me why I get the
Username/Password reject warning when trying to submit the patch via
command line? I'm sending from a GMAIL account..

Kind Regards
Robin