rtems-syms for dynamic load

Rotem Dror rotem.dror.rd at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 12:17:04 UTC 2020

Hi

I'm trying to implement the example found in the user manual of RTEMS
(see *9.7.3.3. Loadable
Symbols* on: https://docs.rtems.org/branches/master/user/exe/loader.html).

>From this example, it seems that it is necessary to use *rtems-syms
*application.
This app is existing on the RCC version. But when I try to run it I get an
error message: "cannot execute binary file" (on msys2 terminal).

I also tried to execute this app on CMD of windows and got a message that
this file is not recognized as a command. And when I change the suffix to
.exe I got an error that this file is 16 bit (??)/

Do you know why the file cannot run? And what can be done?

>From where can I download the latest version of rtems-syms?

Thank you

Rotem

Please consider the environment before printing this email ! The
information contained in this communication is proprietary to Israel
Aerospace Industries Ltd. and/or third parties, may contain
confidential or privileged information, and is intended only for the
use of the intended addressee thereof. If you are not the intended
addressee, please be aware that any use, disclosure, distribution
and/or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you
receive this communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete it from your computer. Thank you. Visit us at:
www.iai.co.il