MVME2500 (qoriq_e500) no longer boots with RTEMS6

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Sat Feb 20 20:25:41 UTC 2021

On 20/2/21 6:17 pm, Heinz Junkes wrote:
> I was totally happy with the Makefile provided by Christian.
> It saved me a lot of typing and made it possible for me to play
> through different variants in a really structured and consistent way
> without "forgetting something every now and then".
> Such help is very important for people like me who are not
> permanently in the RTEMS cloud ;-)
> Thanks to all for the useful hints and support.

This is great to hear and as Christian said it his sandbox to aid him.

If you are interested in having this BSP integrated into the eco-system the
approach Andrew Johnson posted for the m68k/uC5282 is worth a look ....

https://lists.rtems.org/pipermail/users/2021-February/068148.html

A bset file like that is all we need to add it to the RSB.

Chris