Issues with configuring BSP with waf

Ida Delphine idadelm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 14:33:11 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,
Was following the quick build documentation and had issues around where I
have to do a manual BSP build.  In the last step of configuring the BSP, I
ran this command:

./waf configure --prefix=$HOME/quick-start/rtems/5

It didn't produce the expected output. I instead got:
bash: ./waf: No such file or directory
As a result I downloaded it with the command:
curl https://waf.io/waf-2.0.19 > waf
I ran  the last command to configure the BSP again but still did not get
the expected  output. I got this rather:
Waf: Run from a folder containing a 'wscript' file (or try -h for the
generic options)
Please how do I fix this? What am I missing?
I have tried looking for solutions but to no avail.

Thanks,
Ida.