GSoC Introduction

Ida Delphine idadelm at gmail.com
Tue May 18 21:18:05 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,
I'm Ida Delphine, currently a student at the University of Bamenda in
Cameroon majoring in Computer Engineering. I have been coding for about 2
years and I'm proficient in Python. I have some experience contributing to
open source and being part of an open community considering the fact that I
am an Outreachy alum. In addition to that, I have a strong interest in
embedded systems; one of the reasons I decided to checkout RTEMS during the
GSoC application period. I'm happy to announce I am now a GSoC intern with
RTEMS and throughout the summer, I will be working on Code Formatting and
Style Check for RTEMS SuperCore (score)
<https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#5851764659585024>. The goal
is simply to find a combination of clang-format settings combined with
changes to the RTEMS style and changes to clang-format such that the output
with the right settings matches the RTEMS code style.
Looking forward to learning new stuff, hoping I get all the help I need to
successfully finish my tasks on time and make other notable contributions :)

Cheers,
Ida.