GSoC Introduction

Kuan Hsun Chen kuan-hsun.chen at tu-dortmund.de
Tue May 18 21:33:10 UTC 2021

Hello Ida,

Congratulations! Welcome to be part of GSoC with RTEMS.

One thing I would like to mention is that, your results will be really useful to RTEMS.
The goal looks probably simple at the first glance, but in fact it could be a lot of fun and challenges.
Anyway, I hope you will enjoy this short journey with us.

Looking forward to meeting you on Discord.

Cheers,
Kuan-Hsun