About runnning RTEMS on qemu

Richi Dubey richidubey at gmail.com
Wed May 19 08:44:29 UTC 2021

Hi,

I do not have access to a real board, and I wanted to run a test on
different architectures (or bsps) over qemu to see if there is anything
amiss with the test.

So, I ran the SMP test that I developed on realview_pbx_a9_qemu (arm), but
I want to test on a few more boards/debuggers. Can you please suggest to me
bsps that you work right out of the box on qemu for a SMP system(without
needing much configuration):

Have you guys tried one of these recently?
 a53_lp64_qemu                aarch64
 lm3s6965_qemu               arm
 xilinx_zynq_a9_qemu       arm
 qemuprep                     powerpc
 qemuprep-altivec             powerpc
 qemuppc                      powerpc

Can I use sparc leon3 and use sis/gdb as well for a SMP test?

Thanks!