GSoC Introduction

Pranav Dangi dangipranav at gmail.com
Wed May 19 17:30:04 UTC 2021

Hey everyone,
I'm Pranav, a EEE sophomore at BITS Pilani, India. For the past year I've
been exploring various things surrounding Embedded systems and Hardware
reverse engineering, basically hardware, software and all the abstraction
layers in between. I'm pleased to say that I'm a GSoC student with RTEMS
for this summer and I'll be working on my project that aims to Add further
support to the Raspberry Pi BSP
<https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#6006986119839744>. RTEMS
already supports the Pi 1, I'll be extending this support to the Pi Zero,
Pi Zero W and Pi 3 over this summer!
Needless to say, I'm pretty excited about this opportunity and am looking
forward to contributing and learning a lot of new things this summer under
the community's Guidance!

Thank You,
pranav