[EXTERNAL] Re: GSoC Introduction

Matthew Joyce mfjoyce2004 at gmail.com
Wed May 26 05:49:54 UTC 2021

Hi Keith,

Thanks very much for your note! I really appreciate hearing that
context--it's motivating. Neat that you lived in Austria for so long.
What brought you there?

It's interesting that you mention getaddrinfo and freeaddrinfo. I
found an implementation of them in rtems libbsd, here:
https://git.rtems.org/rtems-libbsd/tree/freebsd/lib/libc/net/getaddrinfo.c
Also, I'm seeing poll as defined in libbsd...I think this is the
implementation here?
https://git.rtems.org/rtems-libbsd/tree/freebsd/sys/kern/sys_generic.c

I'm still learning how the pieces fit together...are those not
suitable for your purposes? Thanks again!

Sincerely,

Matt