Windows as a RTEMS dev environment

Matthew J Fletcher amimjf at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 12:14:11 UTC 2022

As an update with Mingw64 i had to manually create x86_64-w64-mingw32-g++
and x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc (just copy & paste of g++ and gcc), now it can
find all the tools, no idea how the tools RSB is looking for would be
created.

Oddly even with Mingw64 the "convert-dtsv0-lexer.l:27:10: fatal error:
fnmatch.h: No such file or directory" issue is still there, and its not
actually present,.. will probably just end up install all of Mingw

Looking at the RSB logs, it looks like the include paths generated are
pretty messed up "
-I/c/Users/MatthewFletcher/play/src/rsb/rtems/build/tmp/sb-197609/6s/c/Users/MatthewFletcher/play/rtems/6/include
' "

--

regards
---