Split BSP in RTEMS 4.11 - autotools newbie question

dsa93 dsa93 at pm.me
Mon Mar 14 14:12:55 UTC 2022

I tried once again and it does not work for me

I was searching for an "atsam" phrase in buildsystem to find if this phrase isnt hardcoded somewhere. I found for example this:

AC_INIT([rtems-c-src-lib-libbsp-arm-atsam],[_RTEMS_VERSION],[https://devel.rtems.org/newticket])

at the top of:

RTEMS-OS/c/src/lib/libbsp/arm/atsam/configure.ac

I tried to change it to "rtems-c-src-lib-libbsp-arm-samrh71" (same as bsp root folder), but doing this kind of autotools voodo didnt helped. The result is still the same: Make does not see any target inside BSP folder. I guess I will continue work on two GIT branches and maybe colleagues will fix it some day :)

Best regards
dsa