Error in building rtems 5.3 tools via mingw

Giovanni Righi righiqwe at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 16:19:16 UTC 2023

Ok I managed to resolve the problem by updating the gdb to gdb-12 as you
suggested.
Just for information if someone will have the same problem, I got the
gdb-12.cfg from the master and copied it inside the rtems-source-builder/
rtems/config/tools directory. then I had to modify the rtems-default.bset
file inside rtems-source-builder/rtems/config/5 by changing the gdb version
to 12.1 otherwise the builder will still use the 9.1 version.
Thank you once again for your help.
Giovanni