sqlite build failure on BSP bsets

Jonathan Brandmeyer jbrandmeyer at planetiq.com
Thu Apr 2 19:56:51 UTC 2020

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 1:43 PM Joel Sherrill <joel at rtems.org> wrote:

> Thank you for the detailed feedback.
>
> I am torn between:
>
> + deleting sqlite from the BSP bset's
> + requiring tclsh to be installed
> + updating the RSB recipe for sqlite.
>
> Given the desire to get a release out the door. I am prone to the first
> option with a ticket for 5.2 to update sqlite and re-add it to the BSP
> bsets.

I can see where you're coming from.  That said, even having an obsolete
bset in the RSB served as a helpful hint that it worked for someone once
upon a time.

> Since you obviously use sqlite, if you could tackle updating the RSB
> recipe, that would be great and avoid having to do something expedient
> to get the release out the door.

 I can make a pass at it.  What's the quickest way to iterate on a BSET's
rules?  I'd rather not have to wait on GCC and crew to rebuild when I get
it wrong the first time.

--
Jonathan Brandmeyer