doubts in new RTEMS Test framework

Eshan Dhawan eshandhawan51 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 20:17:20 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,
I tried to implement the new RTEMS Test framework
told in this mail
https://lists.rtems.org/pipermail/devel/2020-April/059203.html
to pthread_getcpuclockid test suite as Dr Joel suggested
https://lists.rtems.org/pipermail/devel/2020-April/059466.html
But the terminal flashes the error when I replace POSIX_init with
T_TEST_CASE()
psxgetcpuclockid01/psxgetcpuclockid01-init.o:(.sdata2._POSIX_Threads_User_thread_table+0x0):
undefined reference to `POSIX_Init'
and when I remove
#define CONFIGURE_POSIX_INIT_THREAD_TABLE
Then it shows the error
  #error "You must define one of
CONFIGURE_IDLE_TASK_INITIALIZES_APPLICATION,
CONFIGURE_RTEMS_INIT_TASKS_TABLE, and CONFIGURE_POSIX_INIT_THREAD_TABLE"

which option would be selected in the case and what other changes would be
required

Thanks :)
-Eshan