rtems-central appears to be out of sync with rtems and rtems-docs

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Wed Aug 31 10:00:06 UTC 2022

Hello Joel,

On 30/08/2022 22:44, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> When I am on master of rtems-central.git and sub spec2modules.py, it
> generates updates to rtems-docs and rtems. My understanding is that if
> they were in sync, there would be no changes in rtems-docs and rtems.
>
> (env) [joel at localhost rtems-central]$ ./spec2modules.py
> (env) [joel at localhost rtems-central]$ cd modules/rtems-docs/
> (env) [joel at localhost rtems-docs]$ git st
> # HEAD detached at 657f744
> # Changes not staged for commit:
> #   (use "git add <file>..." to update what will be committed)
> #   (use "git checkout -- <file>..." to discard changes in working
> directory)
> #
> #       modified:   c-user/config/device-driver.rst
> #       modified:   c-user/config/general.rst
> #       modified:   c-user/config/idle-task.rst
> #       modified:   c-user/glossary.rst
> #       modified:   eng/req/items.rst

I updated rtems-central. There should be no changes in modules/rtems
after the update. The modifications modules/rtems-docs should be now
much smaller. There are still modifications in rtems-docs since I didn't
add a private documentation branch. The integration of these changes got
stuck in:

https://lists.rtems.org/pipermail/devel/2021-September/069453.html

--
embedded brains GmbH