Networking with MVME2307 (actually MVM2400)

tsmith at agsplanning.f9.co.uk tsmith at agsplanning.f9.co.uk
Thu Aug 9 15:56:27 UTC 2001

I've already changed the memory mapping as in README.MVME2300. Other test programs run fine (so far) except these networking things. Further testing reveals if I comment out the doSocket() bit in netdemo the program runs fine (but doesn't do anything :)) A call to a blank doSocket() causes the program to crash with an exception when the call to doSocket() is made.

I'd also still like to know how to properly set up
RTEMS_BSP_NETWORK_DRIVER_NAME.