Porting an embedded application to an RTEMS

manish jain manish8886 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 00:54:51 UTC 2013

 Thanks Chris for your response.

What hardware are using ?
Are you referring to the examples of devices being used by the application?

Does a BSP exist for that hardware and did you run the examples on that BSP
?
If I am right(I am completely newbie here), BSP is written for an specific
OS but the application which we want to port does not  use any operating
system at all only "C" but it supports two different architecture(STM32
and LPC21xx) and has drivers for this architecture and for many "mcu"
peripheral like "I2c and SPI". And when I looked at the architectures
supported by RTEMS I was not able to find any port for this two processor.

Manish