Compilation error in compiling RISC-V bsps

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Thu Nov 12 16:00:17 UTC 2020

The tests that start with dl are dynamic loader tests. They require
architecture specific support which sometimes breaks. That's why there is a
ticket until it gets addressed by someone. Things get fixed as either
volunteers step up or someone gets funded to fix them.

You should be to do "make -k" to ignore this error and continue or, more
cleanly, add a ".tcfg" file to the BSP's config directory to specify that
this test should be
excluded. bsps/riscv/riscv/config/rv64imafd-testsuite.tcfg which should
need only one line:

expected-fail: dl06

There are lots of other .tcfg files to look at for examples.

--joel