Building an RTEMS project with Eclipse + Waf

John Nathen john.nathen1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 04:04:53 UTC 2020

Hello Robin,

I've been trying to get eclipse set up with waf too but not done yet. I
will let you know if I get it working.

There is a BSP for the STM32H7 series of MCUs - it's available in the
master (not in release 5.1).
I have tried it and it's working fine on STM32h&43ZI NUCLEO development
board.

Sebastian Huber has done the BSP implementation I think.

Best Regards,
John