stm32h7 bsp - network driver for RTEMS legacy networking

John Nathen john.nathen1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 17:43:18 UTC 2020

Hi,

I'm new to RTEMS and started playing with RTEMS on the STMH32H743ZI Nucleo
board using the stm32h7 BSP a few weeks ago; I've got a few basic programs
(LED Blink, console output...) to work on this board with minor changes in
the configuration.

The network driver for this BSP is implemented for libbsd, but I want to
use the RTEMS legacy networking due to memory constraints.

I've started to develop a networking driver that supports the RTEMS legacy
networking but haven't made much progress as I'm new to RTEMS.

I was wondering if anyone has already done a driver implementation or has
any suggestions or inputs on how to proceed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Best Regards,
John